DVLA Call Connection Service
Calls Cost 7ppm + Network Access Charge
Get DVLA Call Records Free
One added benefit of calling the LowRatePhoneCalls.com DVLA Contact Number is that all calls are logged and the call details logged in our system. This does not include any private information or a recording of the actual conversation but details like phone number called from, phone number called, date, time, duration etc. There are a number of situations when you might need independent 3rd party evidence that you actually made the call. As part of our service we offer this 100% free. Simply fill in the “Get Call Records” form and we’ll be in touch.
Who Are DVLA?
DVLA standrs for the “Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency”. They are responsible for maintaining in excess of 47+ million driving licence records and details of more than 39+ million vehicles. Every year the DVLA are responsibe for collecting Vehicle Excise Duty of approx £5.6 billion.
One of the main jobs of the DVLA is to look after the registration and licensing of drivers in the UK. They are responsible for maintaining the licencing of new and existing vehicles.
The other responsibilities of the DVLA include:
- recording penalty points, medical conditions and disqualifications
- issuing photocard driving licences
- issuing vehicle registration certificates to vehicle keepers
- enforcing and acting against and vehicle tax evaders
- registering and issuing tachograph cards for commercial lorry drivers
- selling personalised registration numbers
They provide a number of web-based services as well as the DVLA helplines. When you call the DVLA phone number you will be able to access a range of customer services including:
- Advice about SORN – Statutory Off Road Notification
- Information about vehicle tax / road tax
- Questions about driving licences
- Help with driving licence applications
- Number plates and log books (V5C documents)
- Health conditions and driving
- Driving tests and theory tests
Vehicle Customer Services
Other DVLA Phone Number
If you wish to call DVLA without call tracking the phone number is 03007906802